Tuesday 18 May 2010

An Exciting Thursday Ahead!


I am so excited to be attending the Seventh Annual Business Conference 2010 on Thursday, it is a wonderful opportunity to hear from some amazing business speakers. All the finalists have been given the opportunity to attend, something that I would not have been able to afford on my own; so I will be making the most of the event. I will making notes and taking in every bit of advice and information these inspirational speakers have to offer. The theme of the event is tackling the seven areas of business- finance, sales, marketing, HR, technology, product and service- this will give us a well rounded look at all aspects of business and entrepreneurship.
During the lunch break all the finalists are taking part in a photo shoot for which we have been asked to bring props representing our business. I will be bringing one of my animals with me- but probably a miniature as I doubt I or the people around me at the conference will be able to concentrate with a large mohair camel on my lap!

No comments:

Post a Comment