Thursday 17 June 2010

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!


WOW! What a week. I am so thrilled to have won- it was such a surprise when Steven called me as I had no idea when we would find out or what the results would be. I would like to thank everyone who has voted for me and have offered their support. I will definatley make the most of the prizes and take on board all the advice that is included in them. I am confident that this win will dramatically help my business- when I think about how much just participating in the competition has helped me I am really looking forward to see the impact of winning. And I am currently taking on staff I am so happy that the new members of my team will be joining me at such an exciting time.

I have had so many applications that it has been almost a full time job sorting through them- I held my first set of interviews yesterday and was pleasantly surprised by the talent and eagerness of the candidates. Every single one got a 10 out of 10 for energy and enthusiasm, making it a very hard task to decide who will fit best into my new team.

I'd like to congratulate all the other winners and the other finalists for making it such an exciting competition- I hear it was a very close run thing! And a big thank you to all the voters and the organisers who tirelessly counted all the votes and put together such a wonderful opportunity for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment